Friday, February 25, 2005

enjoyed not having my 8:00 this morning. then did some physics. went to the music building and set up the pianos in cole concert hall and practiced for a little bit. went to physics lab. after that i grabbed a really quick lunch and ran back to the music building to play my concerto for class. that went quite well. then i taught bethany and courtney piano lessons. i'm excited that they are both showing an interest in music. especially piano. courtney has been practicing, and is coming along quite nicely. today was bethany's first lesson with me. i think she's going to do great if she decides she likes it and wants to keep it up. mom's been paying me for courtney's lessons by paying my liability insurance for me. now i have a little idea for how she could pay me for bethany's lessons... hmmm. just got the idea today. we'll see if it works out.

played some video games with ever this evening. after dinner we went to grandma and grandpa's house. i have to say that i was bored out of my mind. so i won't go into any of the details, or lack thereof.

sonatina contest going on today and tomorrow. and lots of band stuff. tons and tons of ridiculous high schoolers swarming over the surface of the earth...er...across campus. no offense to any of you high schoolers who may be reading this. i know you're all much more mature than the typical 9 - 12 grader. aaaanyway they're a nuisance and i did my best to ignore them. especially the ones trying to attract attention to themselves. so tomorrow i have to be a monitor for the sonatina festival for a portion of the afternoon. it's not so bad though. i know quite a few of the kids, as a lot of them take from my former teacher mrs parr (wife of my current teacher).

everyones gone this weekend. now i wish i had gone home. but i do have that thing tomorrow. oh well. to bed at last.

agon \AH-gahn; ah-GOHN\,plural agones \uh-GOH-neez\ noun:A struggle or contest; conflict; especially between the protagonist and antagonist in a literary work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Abigail... said...

Wow, Grandma and Grandpa's has been around far too long! I remember my sister going back when she was in college! crazy....
I dont think she liked it either ;-)

9:43 AM  
Blogger quirky said...

aww maaaaaan... i think you got me mom. i'll tell you what i was thinking later...

you're right abigail. i guess. but what do you mean by TOO long? does that mean they should be dead by now or what?? i know some of the gum he hands out has been around too long. some of the stuff at the bottom of the bathtub stash might be back from the time anna was going. :-o

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home