Wednesday, January 19, 2005

so today i hardly had any classes, which was nice. i got a new bridge for my violin. did a little piano practice. the usual i guess. and i played some ping pong this evening. the first real game i've gotten to play since i got back to school. table tennis is absolutely the best. note to self to find out if there's a intramural table tennis team at sfa...hmmm. had a floor meeting today. i guess everyone knows how those are. we were told all kinds of stuff that matters ZILCH! but that's how it goes. i think i'm figuring out this music acoustics class. found a nifty powerpoint viewer download for FREEEE. SWEEEET. yes, free is always good. so with that viewer i can actually watch the professor's slide shows of lessons instead of sitting in the dark wondering what in the world all the stuff in the chapter i just read was talking about.

music theory homework (due at 8 in the moanin') is calling. why am i always so tired? why did i sign up for 8 o'clock classes?? blahblahblah.

how should i "sign out" from my posts? any suggestions? "love, jordan. bye. tata. see you later. that's all and please comment?" i dunno. ok, love, jordan sounds fine for now. bye!

love, jordan :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Feanor said...

I say tata, so find something else :) how about umm tootles? love Jordan sounds fine though. Ping-Pong is so jolly, i'm gonna miss playing you on such a regular basis. You took the red eye off remember? so your face is non-scary now lol. Glad you had a happy day, i didn't, but this is your blog soo I won't say anymore here tonight,
tata

8:33 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

I vote for "parting is such sweet sorrow" - but that's just me.
And what about your link on my page - do I have your permission?

Parting is such sweet sorrow - Mrs. J.

5:15 AM  
Blogger quirky said...

yes! you may put a link to my blog on yours. sorry i didn't respond to that earlier.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Abigail... said...

I didnt know you loved Java Jacks! you have such good taste.

I say that you say, " Thus Jordan has spoken"....hahaha

5:49 PM  
Blogger quirky said...

hey, i like that! maybe i will say that. thanks

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home