Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Oh...

... i got tagged. there were no instructions, but i think i've got the idea.

8 years ago... i was 12. i'm pretty sure that was the year i joined boy scouts, or perhaps just before i turned 12. i probably erased the rest, so it's gone forever. i think that might have been the last year i played baseball too. i had passed my peak. piano was more important.

5 years ago... i was 15. i got my first license (learner's permit). went to philmont. oh wait, that was the summer before. ah, close enough. i remember i lied one time. never fear, all was confessed.

1 year ago... i was deep in my second semester, staying up insanely late every single night, neglecting my quiet times, making windchimes and flutes in my tiny room, facing the prospect of losing my 4.0, struggling with myself, and some other things...

i sooooo wish yesterday had been a superlative day to compare with last year, but alas. i slept late, and got a minimal amount accomplished. ask about today instead. i did go and sing at godtel. i got a bunch of music, and i may start leading the singing eventually, or at least trading out with taylor.

5 songs i know all the words too... step by step - rich mullens. the booger song - unknown to me. wow, this is hard. i can think of millions of chorus's and stuff. most of josh groban's songs. most of rich mullen's. how about, lonely road - greenday. i know there's plenty more. never mind about the specific ones. i wish i could say the erlking. that's totally the awesomest song. sends chills up my spine every time i hear it. i know the beginning of one of the verses!!! "mine vater, mine vater!!!"

5 things i woudl do with $100 M... let's see, first i would definitely have to get a ferrari. who cares which one. then a reeeeally super nice camera with a top-notch lense. probably nikon. a trek or giant road bike definitely. also a ducati monster S4R. mmmmmmmmm. also two new computers at once can be my last choice. that leaves me with well over $99 M. i'll take 1 more million and you can have the rest. when gas and insurence get unbearable i'll just sell the ferrari and buy a spankin' new honda civic. you can have the other 98. hahahahahaha!!! holy cow!!! i forgot the 9 ft steinway!!! i've still got plenty to handle that.

5 things i would never wear... i can't think of anything. i'll just let you imagine that for a minute...

5 favorite tv shows... i don't watch tv.

5 bad habits... picking my nose. oversleeping. drinking too much dr pepper. not shaving. biting the inside of my cheeks and lips.

5 biggest joys... jesus, family, friends, music, reading... that's not fair. there's way more that all go right in there.

5 people i tag to do this... how about you just tell me if you did it. or if you prefer not to, thank me for not tagging you.

1 Comments:

Blogger quirky said...

no. it's a german song by schubert. mine vater mine vater is "my father my father." the boy is crying out to his father to save him from the erlking. the boy dies at the end of the song.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home