Saturday, March 05, 2005

Snacks

a trip to wally world today finally ended my snack crisis. i know i didn't tell you about it, but i didn't want you to be concerned. now that this potentially catastrophic event has been precluded i can share the news with you, and you can simultaneously gasp in horror and sigh with relief that my supply of pringles and chocolate has been renewed. never fear, with chocolate and cheezums life can continue!

studied up on my physics powerpoint slides and stuff. it's getting pretty deep.

finally got to see the last of the matrix movies. it was awesome.

i played ping pong for a bit. marcus (hollywood) and i were tied 2-2. we're working on some sweet spins, let me tell ya. showed marcus and james my senior recital dvd after they finished playing ping pong. they've been so excited about my piano playing after seeing the concert the other night. marcus said he has to admit, now that he's seen me play, that i'm even better than he is. and that's really saying something......

man, i've got to control my chocolate eating urges! mom! what have you done to me?? this is all your fault!!!! actually, there's some traits i'm really quite pleased with. i know one day it will start making me fat. but right now, under the intense heat of my youthful metabolism, i can devour big bars of belgian chocolate and suffer no ill effects. micah would say, "i hope you become a big fat blob when you get older!" but i just laugh and say, "that could never happen to me." okay, i'm just exaggerating. or bellowing nonsense. or whatever what i'm saying could be called. but i do like chocolate, and that's a fact.

mien \MEEN\, noun:Aspect; air; manner; demeanor; carriage; bearing.

this is such a good scrabble word, don't you agree?

here's zits for today. jeremy's just like me...

1 Comments:

Blogger quirky said...

sorry if the link isn't working. "dadgum piece a' garbage!" private joke...

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home