Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Physics

mucho work to be done on a physics paper. and i have to make a flute. so that's what i will be doing tomorrow. unfortunately i also have a theory test. i'm not sure how that's going to go. hopefully not too badly.

had good violin and piano lessons today. played my violin accompanyment piece with my violinist for string studio. had convocation. it makes my 19th concert on my recital attendance record. and i've been to two that i didn't get to swipe my card for. it makes me wish i could sign up for two recital attendances at once and use the second one as an elective or something. i'll have to find out if that's possible.

ate at chili's which was good. went to church this evening. then went to work for an hour. sadly, i didn't get much done toward my paper because ever and i had to have a deep personal conversation. all top secret of course. but no, we were not playing red alert. i'll have to get crackin' on that tomorrow. ahem.... the paper i mean. and the flute.

to bed, to bed, sleepy head.

hagiography \hag-ee-OG-ruh-fee; hay-jee-\, noun:1. Biography of saints.2. Idealizing or idolizing biography.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home