Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Sore

i'm actually in quite a good mood, but my legs are a bit stiff. i have been running twice now (this morning i'm not going). my calves are definitely feeling it.

so what have i been doing? yesterday i totally tried to leap all the way up on to ever's top bunk without climbing. after a couple of stupid looking bounces, i backed all the way to the other end of the room (what, three feet away?) and ran with all my might and leaped in the air and encountered the mattress at about my midriff. my feet didn't encounter anything and swung under (over my mattress) and i bounced off with great force and slammed into the dresser. then i just laid on the floor and we laughed our heads off while i nursed my bruised elbow.

guess that's all for now. i should definitely get a video camera out every time one of us thinks aobut doing something stupid, cuz we will probably do it, and it will probably be funny.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, you should definitely run a very little today. easy, with lots of stretching after you warm up and again at the end. the lactic acid build up will dissipate some if yo will try that. but, remember, run easily (haha, like running is ever easy) aunt donnave

6:54 AM  
Blogger quirky said...

hey, thanks for the wise words. i'll be riding me bike around today as well, so that will give thme a little exercise. but stretching is definitely on my list as well. thanks bunches!

7:00 AM  
Blogger Abigail... said...

i got the mental picture of your "jump"...who needs a video camera? ;-)

9:24 AM  
Blogger Amy Thorne said...

Ha ha hardy ha ha. Wow, one would think that after your occasionally ... inelegant boyhood escepades, you would learn what *not* to do... But I definitely know that sometimes it is the dorkiest things that make the most hysterical memories!

Is Ever Everado? like a short little cellist who is 100% out of his mind? Or am I just out of mine????

6:14 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Your calves??? My calves can no longer hike around a state park for a few hours without seeking revenge on me.

I walked around the house today saying "ouch ... ouch ... ouch" with every step just so all my family would better understand my pain.

7:31 PM  
Blogger quirky said...

oh gosh yes, i remember that quite clearly. i was quite an olympic hopeful there for a minute.

i'll be praying for evan and gang.

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home