Thursday, October 27, 2005

Whoa

i almost had another bike wreck yesterday. it was right in the middle of east college street. i think i almost wet myself with embarrassment. but since that would have been even more embarrassing, i restrained myself. i'm going to have to stop driving so recklessly.

and here's from dr mann himself, "you'll have to forgive me for not being myself today... but i have a good excuse. it's my birthday. another year forward in senility." hmmmmm, sounds like he's being himself to me...

i have to say that i think ever's and my ab workout routine has advanced a little further than i originally anticipated. it took an entire hour to do it all. on the plus side though, after about 10 or 15 minutes i was numb, so why not get in plenty of extra work while i can't feel it? hmm, the things one will do to get out of reading history... what? did i just say that?

mawkish \MOCK-ish\, adjective:1. Sickly or excessively sentimental.2. Insipid in taste; nauseous; disgusting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Ohhh yes, youthful bikers. I remember them well. How do you think I got my nickname from high school "Scooter"?

5:14 AM  
Blogger C. Bright said...

Jordan! You have a white blog, and I found it! Where's your beard? What's that you're pouring into your coke? Why are you still alive?! Why am I alive for that matter?


Oh, I'm not. I'm just babbling. ::re-enters happy daze::

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home