Friday, October 21, 2005

Here's Me

i found this picture online when i was looking up yerkes on google. i had totally forgotten it even existed! it's from just last semester right before i played the mozart concerto with the chamber orchestra. if you're wondering why i was looking myself up on google, it was sparked by allison suddenly calling me and asking about what my last name meant, and if there were alternate pronunciations, and where it originated, and all that jazz. so anyway, yeah. that's all. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Luddie said...

Good times. I laughed out loud at your new profile pic. I'm seriously going to try that sometime.

8:46 AM  
Blogger quirky said...

haha! yeah man, it was actually pretty good. just don't overdo it. :-P

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home