Tuesday, April 11, 2006

i definitely just bit the fire out of one of my fingers, and dropped a knife coated with cream cheese on the floor. that's what i get for being a greedy bagel eater. it's kind of embarrassing to bite yourself.

it really hit me today that that anxious, occassionally panicking, uneasy, losing one's appetite, not enough sleep, eyelid twitching, over-caffeinated sensation of the end of the semester is setting in.

i had a fabulous 15 minutes dr gandy this morning, during which he took my blood pressure, an x-ray, ground off the jagged part of my filling, and scheduled me to get a crown "installed." i shall be spared the ordeal of root-canal. my pocket book shall not be spared.

the music lit exam this morning was FABULOUS.

from there, things only get less interesting. i practiced for woooooooooooooo... had my third rehearsal with jared. the concert is tomorrow night. i'm freaking out about it. less so today than i was yesterday, but still kind of freaking. i'm falling asleep. twitching. hm. napkins.

this was a good day. so was yesterday.

praise god from whom all blessings flow.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

amen on those blessings. I'm glad you are able to appreciate the blessing He brings your way. When is Dr. Gandy going to crown you?

12:59 AM  
Blogger quirky said...

i shall receive my token of royalty on wed the 26th.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Amy Thorne said...

Hey, I know I'm still a widdle kid, but when I start having end of the semester worries, a HUGE starbucks frappuccino always does it for me.

Yeah. It does it for my test grades, too.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Bree said...

So what happened to you crashing the party?

Ha ha! Finger food.....yummy

8:32 PM  
Blogger Bree said...

Ahhh, Bummer.

Yeah they came later and astounded us all by their presence.

but it sounds like you had a ton of fun.....no really. Teh heh

Sorry you missed it. Maybe next time?.......if there's a next time.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home