Thursday, April 06, 2006

Toofer Trouble

you might say that today was a bad day. but really it wasn't. there was just a particular incident involving one of my teeth that didn't go according to plan. i have a molar that developed a large cavity, which was filled last year. the extensive damage compramised the walls of the tooth, and i was told a crown would probably be necessary after a few years. or apparently even sooner... one corner of my tooth cracked off, probably during my lunch time chomping. i also probably swallowed it. now the filling is poking me in the tongue. but that's such a small thing compared with the real issue that's closer to my heart...

how much are my stupid teeth going to cost???

7 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

this is the place where i unashamedly brag about my mother being employed by a dentist.

yes... i know i'm evil and coldhearted.

6:51 PM  
Blogger quirky said...

actually, what you're really insinuating is that you have beautiful flawless teeth. which... is maybe evil and coldhearted...?

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please see email I sent.

1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh oh, papa sent an email...you're in big trouble!

Sorry your tooth fell off, Jordan. I guess that'll teach you to put rocks in your mouth. Goodness, I thought only my babies had a problem with that. But, oh well...hey, if you get a crown ask for a cool color, or glow in the dark. After all, it's in the back and how cool would that be to have a glow-in-the-dark tooth?

4:42 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Yeah, I had the exact same thing happen to me earlier this year. I'm trying to cut back on those sweets.

::weak smile::

6:44 PM  
Blogger Amy Thorne said...

HAHAHAH! Let the bad times roll.

7:59 AM  
Blogger quirky said...

yeah, the bad times indeed. they're going to get badder if this isn't fixed quick. i'm not so sure about the glowing caps. could be cool...

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home