Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Meh

ants have been biting me. no joke. i also read cool words today. worked hard. it wasn't exactly hard work either. long. that's a better word. just boring. no, monotonous. AND boring. i ran hard. that one works. went to church this evening. it was good. i'm too tired. i like ice cream more than i should. ahhh, life is sweet. na-na-na-na-na-na-na and really bad eggs... oh! i got a bottle cap on a drink today that mocked me and said, "merman... eh...eh...eh... merman!!!" needless to say, i was shocked and highly offended.

6 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Ants? I completely understand... I'm a "mosquito magnet". I, too, like ice cream way too much for my own good. (I just make sure I don't ever keep any in the freezer.) :)

2:52 PM  
Blogger Feanor said...

I would have eaten yours for you last night, if you had asked me to.

2:55 PM  
Blogger quirky said...

your logic just doesn't make sense to me amy. that's the reason i keep it in the freezer. lol

dude, no way

6:28 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

i miss ice cream. i used to eat it so regularly at school. now i go to work and drive home thinking, i want ice cream, but i have $3, my gas tank is almost on 'E', and $3 now only gets me a gallon. whoa is me. i think i deserve some ice cream.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

My logic? :) I have to jog enough just to keep up with my M&M addiction; I don't want to have to start running marathons. :)

By the way, I had a huge bowl this morning. I like mint-chocolate chip. :) What's your favorite flavor?

4:00 PM  
Blogger quirky said...

yes, woe is you mel belle. but cheer up, once you get your first pay check i'm sure you can splurge on a bit of ice cream.

actually, i was sarcastically referring to you not keeping any ice cream in the freezer. the fact that i love ice cream too much is the very reason that i prefer to keep the freezer well stocked. mint chocolate chip is definitely my favorite. of course, when forced to indulge myself in lesser brands than blue bell i can also handle things like extreme moose tracks. woo for chocolate.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home