Thursday, May 19, 2005

No Time

i extend supplications for forgiveness and apologies in profusion to any and all of my cherished readers for the pitiful void that has superseded my customary nebulous loquacious verbosity.

since getting out of school i've been working long and hard every day and then practicing a few hours on my instruments. being exhausted and having slow internet (patience is not exactly one of my few virtues) are contributing factors to my lack of posts.

now i'm getting ready to go on a canoeing trip to arkansas with the boy scout troop. i will be taking pictures, but with the computer situation the way it is, i'm not sure if i will be able to post any of them. at least not right away. but, since i need to be up at 4 (three hours away) i must not continue. i will provide an update when i return on suday.

ATTENTION! on a special note, there has been an addition made to my links list. i have convinced my friend melanie to begin her own blog. so feel free to stop by there and give her some encouragement!

tergiversation \tur-jiv-ur-SAY-shun\, noun:
1. The act of practicing evasion or of being deliberately ambiguous; subterfuge; evasion.
2. The act of abandoning a party or cause.

p.s. this stupid computer won't let me do any italics or bold or change the font. ugh, how annoying.

2 Comments:

Blogger Luddie said...

I know you prolly won't see this till you get back... but have fun canoeing! Maybe you could suffer one or two pictures getting online? ;)

6:41 AM  
Blogger Feanor said...

Now you know what I've suffered through my entire blogging career :)

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home