Monday, May 02, 2005

Uh Oh

looks like another all nighter coming right up. mucho homework due tomorrow.

i did find out that i didn't get my first dorm choice. it turns out i will be living in steen. on the 7th floor. yeah, big bummer. i also know who my room mate will be, though i haven't met him yet. but i'll keep everyone posted about that.

did a ton of practicing today. and had a violin lesson.

ate leftovers from chili's, which was heavenly. along with a dr pepper, which i'm still drinking.

nick told me i was sleep talking last night. the funny thing is, i vaguely remember him coming in (he says it was about 2:00) and realizing i was trying to tell him something. i think maybe i woke myself up by talking, and then didn't know what i had been trying to say, so i just layed back down and went to sleep. nick told me i sat bolt upright and started gesticulating and telling him about one of my posters on the wall. apparently i kinda startled him. when he asked what i was talking about, i just smiled with satisfaction, folded my hands behind my head and went to sleep again. ah, the joys of living with a weird roommate. hehe.

ahem. back to business. i'll be back later.

daedal \DEE-duhl\, adjective:1. Complex or ingenious in form or function; intricate.2. Skillful; artistic; ingenious.3. Rich; adorned with many things.

P.S. oh, i just remembered to complain about macgamut again. i had to turn in an assignment on it today, and went through some of the same miseries. i got all but two right on my first attempt, and i only had one more to go before the level was "mastered" and then i got another one wrong. then i had to get five more right in a row to finish the level all because of that one. then i got the fifth one wrong and had to get five more right to pass. but it's finally over. no more macgamut this semester! hurray!!!

P.P.S. on the same sad note as my macgamut troubles, i did a course evaluation for one of my classes, which the instructor wanted by tomorrow (actually today now, but you know what i mean). i slaved over writing all sorts of things, including tactful criticism, and then my internet "mySFA" session expired and kicked me off. of course i lost all my answers to the survey and my evaluations. i think i turned red with rage. i still haven't gone back to do it again. anway, this is enough perseverating for now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Feanor said...

You don't have to have postscripts on blogs ya know.

1:32 PM  
Blogger quirky said...

don't tell me that.




:-P

1:37 PM  
Blogger C. Bright said...

Lol, Megan. Only certain kinds of things a mom can tell. Understand a bit of what you mean by Dead Week, quirk, yesterday was my Dead Day. Had one test last night and another this morning. But That's IT for me! I'm finished!! Free!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!!

::control:: Er, I mean, I'll gravely sympathize with you in your days of trouble. ;D

12:50 PM  
Blogger quirky said...

thank you for sharing my pain

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home