Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Hectic

i'm sorry i can't do a real post today. basically i'm running in circles trying to do everything that needs to be done. the research paper is going to take up about 80% of my time, and piano practice about 90%. not to mention studying for all my other stuff. :-(

pleonasm \PLEE-uh-naz-uhm\, noun:1. The use of more words than are necessary to express an idea; as, "I saw it with my own eyes."2. An instance or example of pleonasm.3. A superfluous word or expression.

4 Comments:

Blogger Abigail... said...

BOO! I feel for ya! we all missed you at church/javs, I hope ALLLLLLLL goes well, and you are able to achieve much without TOO much grinding of the teeth, eye twiching, hair pulling, screaming or other such annoyances of stress.

Smile! :-) Next week is dead week ( or so I am told)

8:45 PM  
Blogger quirky said...

indeed it is. i'm yearning for summer with all my heart...

9:16 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Roll out those lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Feanor said...

HaHaHA aren't the symptoms of procrastination wonderful?

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home