Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Full Day

last night i did not sleep very well. i really expected that i would instantly konk out and never stir till my alarm, cuz i went bonkers yesterday and ran a total of 8 miles. and yes, i was sore this morning.

other things i did today:

fell on my face on the steps to the music building.
sweated. a lot.
went to a gazillion classes.
ATE PASTA AND BAGELS.
got to shout "hi mom!" in polictical science.
and right now i definitely have to do some reading and writing and practicing.

isn't this what garrison keeler says about those biscuits? "my goodness they're tasty, and...
expeditious \ek-spuh-DISH-uhs\, adjective:Characterized by or acting with speed and efficiency.

2 Comments:

Blogger quirky said...

i think so, yes. and i was saying hi to dr tkacik's mom, which is why you didn't hear me. not that you could have heard me even if it was directed at you. :-P

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...expeditious.

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home