Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Avast There, Matey

happy pirate day, everyone. actually, "international talk like a pirate" day. i can't believe my buddy john at the shop didn't bring it up. i'm pretty sure he didn't even say "argh." unless he stubbed his toe perhaps.

today i just finished a huge round of astronomical torture. our first test was today, and i didn't study adequately. wow, really?? big news. now i have a few inches to breath in and i can focus on other things. like ordering music, some of which i need to prepare a methods study for class.

anyway, i don't feel very coherent, so i think i'll go finish studying and hit the sack.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I missed "Talk Like A Pirate" Day! It totally slipped my mind. Jeeze, where's my head at?
John David

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home