Friday, September 22, 2006

Hum

interesting sights and sounds are all around me this week. right now there is a ladder extending up the building right next to my window. it is making incredible scraping and squeaking noises as some worker climbs up the side of my home. for a couple of minutes it repeated bounced against the wall. sounded like someone breaking in. it also smells strongly of paint inside this place.

yesterday i saw a bicycle on the rack outside the uc with an unopened beer in the water holder. nothing like cracking open a nice warm one after class.

almost got run over by a car while riding to work yesterday. i could have died. but i didn't. they didn't even bump me or in any way obligate themselves to pay for the rest of my tuition.

i also forgot several funny things that i was going to share but didn't write down in time. bummer. gotta run to lunch. lata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home