Wednesday, January 03, 2007

at the moment i only have about 5 minutes to spare... however, there is a very important announcement, which is now quite public, that i should at least mention before i let it go too much longer and entirely forget the existence of my blog and ignore my distant readers. if you are of a sensitive disposition and not entirely familiar with the goings on of my life, especially recently, you might want to assure yourself of a secure seat. others of you will not be surprised at all. the grand news is - i am now engaged. engaged to be married (as certain people ridiculously requested specification of my use of that word) to my beautiful heather. i'm very sorry for the long silence of late, and assure you that more news and possible pictures and various other tidbits of interest will be forthcoming. now i must be off. have a wonderful new year!

7 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

That's marvelous! You've both been given very great gifts of God...

Believe it or not, our mutual friend just shared that with me, about five hours ago. :) Best wishes and many blessings to you both!

(Have the two of you decided on a date yet?) :)

4:12 AM  
Blogger C. Bright said...

I just saw the news on facebook and rushed hither to see if it's true. How terrific!!!
I thought that I was sitting quite secure but I waver none the less. Dear me, what happiness is the world coming to? I must go drink some green tea...

Yes, do let us know on the date dude, so that a flock of Joneses can descend on you from the regions of the north! :P

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jordan. I am very happy for you.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Amy Thorne said...

Ok, pardon me, but when I first heard this, I laughed. Really I did. But with joy, dude, only partially marred with hilarity. :D I am soooo happy for you, though. Hopefully she can make you a respectable person at last.

!! Indeed, __amy

4:42 PM  
Blogger Leighanne said...

Oh nooo! Finally. :-) just kidding. Congratualations! Someone informed me of the fact a while ago. Except for the fact that they kinda forgot which brother they were talking about and said EVAN was getting married and then - haha - that was slightly more cause to be anchored firmly to a chair. *smirk*

~JCP

9:13 PM  
Blogger quirky said...

the date is now officially august 18th. thanks all for the congratulations. i should not be up right now. work begins in 6 hrs 40 min and i haven't even gotten in bed yet. toodles.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Shell said...

WOW!

Amazing news... :o)

You need to do details, Jordy...how you did it, when you did it, pictures....you know, girly stuff we all love to hear!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home