Monday, February 07, 2005

Grace

what is this thing i feel inside,
what is this weight, this burning?
i sink like a leaden anchor,
a flaming ash i am scattered.
stretching with my dying weakness,
out of the chasm i reach
and grasp the hand that's moist with crimson,
clutch the pierced palm.
the flow of blood quenches the flames,
and soothes my flesh with wine.
peace has kissed my wretched soul,
and made my spirit calm.

evan made me think it would be good to write a poem. i went with the same style. go check out his at http://evansjournal.blogspot.com/ i think it was a post or two ago.

don't really have anything in particular to write about for today. the patriots won. um, hurray?!? i'm sure there's plenty of happy people and mad people. personally, i didn't really care who won.

now for the word of the day. let me see. here we go! epistemology: the study or a theory of the nature and grounds of knowledge especially with reference to its limits and validity.

pray that me and physics would get along well tomorrow! (or today, if you're reading this on monday. or, actually today is now monday. never mind)

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Hum, a family of poets, quoteth me from my exercise bike.

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home