Thursday, June 02, 2005

Happy Birthday Bethany!

bethany has reached the ripe old age of 14 today. congratulations lil' sister!!! there has been much dancing and shaking of the tamberine today. as well as hootin' and hollerin'. unfortunately not by bethany, cuz she isn't feeling well. we're going to try to do presents and cake tomorrow. :-( no fun being sick on the b-day.

this morning i went to work as usual, 7-12, then went to the music building. i practiced the piano or violin or both until 3. then had violin and piano lessons. then sat on the front steps of the music building waiting for a ride, listening to a cd, and watching dreadful little children running around in front of the building and piling out of vans. one of them even dared speak to me! he seemed entirely too interested in my affairs for his own good. his departure was appreciated. wow! how calloused and mean i've become! actually, i was decent to him. i was just surprised to be disturbed while looking at my phone by an obnoxious little clarinetist.

i love yogurt.

tumid \TOO-mid; TYOO-\, adjective:
1. Swollen, enlarged, or distended; as, "a tumid leg."
2. Bulging; protuberant.
3. Swelling in sound or sense; pompous; inflated; bombastic.
(just like my tummy)

4 Comments:

Blogger Luddie said...

Woohoo! Please tell her I wish her a happy birthday too, and get well soon. :)

9:01 PM  
Blogger Luddie said...

Or I guess I could tell her in person tomorrow. :D Ha!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Abigail... said...

Indeed, Happy Birthday to Bethany!

The other day I thought to myself, "I miss Jordan."
Then I thought..."thats funny...you never actually SEE him or talk to him ever-how can you miss him??"

then I realized its because you dont blog all the time in the summer.

hahaha...I'm a blogger dork. :-P

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bethany appreciates your "happy birthdays." ;-) i'm sorry about the lack of blog posts. it really is incredible how hard it is now. i'm trying i swear!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home