Sunday, July 10, 2005

Flat Cat

you might be a red-neck if someone on the road you live on walks out in front of your car (like, 100 feet in front, it wasn't a close call or anything)... and peels a flat cat off the road and carries it away swinging stiffly by the tail. huh??? oh wait, i just saw that this morning. it was gross, let me tell you. and later they had a lemonade stand out there, which also said something about an animal raffle. i didn't ask.

unfortunately this has to be short, i've gotta go eat. i hear something about... hotdogs?!???? we'll have to see about this.

3 Comments:

Blogger Abigail... said...

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! that is the GREATEST! Thanks for the laugh. :-)

6:13 AM  
Blogger quirky said...

you're welcome! :-P

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.

If you have a moment, please visit my site:
1 dvd region wholesale
It covers 1 dvd region wholesale related stuff.
All the best!

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home