Friday, June 02, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETHANY!!!

it's that wonderful time of year... when my sister turns 15!!! congratulations!!! WOOoooWOOOOO!!! now that you're all pumped and the candles are blown out, let me take this opportunity to say... i'm really tired. that is so not what i was supposed to say. i blame it on the ice cream. or somebody.

the ball is tomorrow folks. be there or be square and all that. you know the drill. no backtalk.

i have this song about druids turning into stone and for some reason i'm thinking about it. just take a moment to think about that with me... while i finish my milk. now that you've taken a moment, you can just take another moment. or, better yet, go to sleep like me. if you're going to the ball, then SEE YOU THERE!!! if you not, then CALL ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU DIRECTIONS!!! g'night.

oh, and happy birthday once again to bethany. here's a bovine product toast to her success as the next driver in the family.

6 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I've celebrated three birthdays with four parties in the last two days, but I'd love to say the phrase just once more...Happy Birthday! (to Bethany, that is) :) I hope she'll have a wonderful fifteenth year and continue to grow in her love for the Lord with each passing day. :)

I'm the oldest of five in my family. I'm 21 and the youngest is 6, so we have a whole lot of fun celebrating. I guess I'll never get too old to join all the precious, little ones for "safaris" to the zoo and matchbox car festooned birthday cakes. :)

All my best!

11:37 PM  
Blogger Leighanne said...

I always got a kick out of our birthdays being so close together. Bethany is the sweetest, coolest girl EVER so happy happy birthday to her. I had a very lovely night and I so enjoyed dancing with you!

~JCP

9:23 AM  
Blogger Bree said...

Gee I wish I'd known. I would have said something to her. Tell her I said Happy Berfday!

I had a superb time yesterday.
I can't believe it has come and gone! *tear...tear*

11:26 AM  
Blogger quirky said...

thanks for the birthday wishes guys. bethany will appreciate that. i had a blast last night. see y'all soon!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Bree said...

Sweet I'm totally linked!

Does this mean I'm cool now?

I've been thinking about what you should wear for the debut I think I have a good idea....if we can find the stuff.

2:29 PM  
Blogger quirky said...

alright. i'll um... call you... or meet you at the store... or something. haha, this will be fun. lata.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home