Sunday, October 08, 2006

Yuck

i feel like throwing up and rolling into a ball and crying myself to sleep.











really i don't post often enough to make comments like that, do i...? i'm not turning suicidal. i am super stressed. i'm also filling myself with coffee and staying up late. i don't want to try anymore. "it is enough; now, o lord, take my life, for i am not better than my fathers." ha! i'm not in such dire straits as Elijah thought he was in. tomorrow jezebel... i mean music history and class piano will be behind me. i can hardly wait.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy Thorne said...

sounds to me like you have once again taken no regards for your health and forgotten the ginormous turquoise elephants and chocolate marshmallow sprite or whatever previous crap I was talking about previously. hmm. eat some m&ms, my man. you deserve 'em.

8:17 AM  
Blogger quirky said...

i would if i had any

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have some M&M's if that would help. Get to feeling better soon.

3:40 PM  
Blogger quirky said...

m&m's always help. maybe i should drive to wal mart tonight and buy a HUGE bag of them. i think i just might!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home