Thursday, March 29, 2007

New (Old) Date

so the pictures still haven't gotten here from nicaragua. but, since most of you are quite used to my lack of posts, it probably hasn't bothered you too much.

in other (and more important) news... the wedding date is no longer august 18th. it is now going to the 30th of june. i can already hear some of you laughing. i swear this has nothing to do with wedding rivalry among friends (though we have joked about racing to see who can get married first). no, the real reason is that we want our relationship to consist entirely of multiples of 3. the wedding will be at 3 in the afternoon on the 30th of the 6th month of the year, after dating for 3 months, engagement for 6 months, "togetherness" for 9 months, while we're both 21, and both in our 3rd year of college... how ironic that we don't have three bride's maids. but seriously. i have to go to an oboe rehearsal.

june 30

oh, and heather bought a wedding dress. for $54. after shipping. holy cow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Abigail... said...

Now you're going to be married before me! Which is only right, since you were engaged before me ;-)

funfunfun (see? three)

5:29 PM  
Blogger Feanor said...

pshaw.

As long as I still get to a groomsman I don't care when it is. Talk to me sometime, yeah that would be great.
Bye

10:59 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I almost hated "to stop in" because there were a very fitting three comments, before my intrusion. :)

Fellow number enthusiasts like myself...hmmm...

I like y'all, already! :)

(I just finished telling a friend all about the significance of Palm Sunday and Daniel's Seventy Weeks prophecy in Daniel 9...great fun.) :)

Bye!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home