Saturday, February 24, 2007

Saturday

yesterday i killed my car because i am an idiot. sad day. think i let it run out of oil. for some reason when the oil light came on, i was thinking that it was reminding me to get an oil change (which i knew it was about time for). this may be really expensive. if not impossible.

this morning i monitored a little piano thingy (i don't even know the official title of the event. sonatina festival, or something...). i smiled at people, checked names off lists, handed out critique sheets, told people where to find practice roms and bathrooms, and most importantly - did spanish homework.

today i must (finish a TINY bit of spanish) read music history, practice, prepare two lesson plans, write 7 composer bios and composition papers, two repertoire books to compare, and tons more.

i feel a sense of gloom whenever i think about my car. i just thought about my car. i feel gloomy.

however, since my car broke down (on the way to lufkin) heather came to visit me instead and it was great. she is an excellent reason not to feel gloomy.

ha! my dad just called about coming to look at my car. i don't feel like being gloomy anymore. whatever. my writing skills are growing even poorer from lack of use. maybe that means i should go write some papers for dr. gavin...

everyone have a fine weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home