Friday, March 02, 2007

did i mention i'm getting sore again? my body is punishing me for not having worked out enough. it's hard to get back into it properly.

i performed in studio today. mendelssohn's rondo cappriccioso, op. 14, if anyone cares. i'm working on polishing it for my recital. which, by the way, is coming up really fast. it's on april 29th (sunday) at 2:30, in cole concert hall. i'll probably post more about it at a later date, but if you would like, go ahead an make a mental note or calendar scribble. it will be a very romantic concert, consisting of three beethoven bagatelles (from op. 33), a brahms intermezzo (op. 117 no. 1), and a chopin polonaise (op. 44), as well as the before-mentioned piece.

i shall now go play raquetball.

today i entertained thoughts of going ahead and fixing my car...

hmmmmm...

5 Comments:

Blogger quirky said...

there's this motorcycle we need to go look at today...

8:06 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Brilliant accolades, eh? 'Sounds like me! :)

You sound like you're doing great. I bet the concert will turn out just beautifully. You'll have to be sure to tell all your friends here which one of the pieces turns out best. :)

I agree with Heather about the getting squished by a truck thing...might want to be careful. :)

By the way, you might want to check into some comment editing on the 02-15-06 post. I remember you giving me a hard time when I began insisting on word verification. :) (I don't blame you; it really can be a pain!) :)

All in all, everything is going well here in the thriving metropolis of Bulverde. :) I've started getting more than two hours of sleep a night...that means the whole world is brighter now. :)

I hope you'll have a great week! Keep up the good work!

P.S. I'm in the same boat with my fitness right now, too. Probably, a lot of people are...we can all commiserate together! lol)

10:24 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

'Sorry about that... the 02-15-07 post. :) Feel free to delete this later; I know I'm cluttering your comment board! :)

10:26 PM  
Blogger quirky said...

well, i'm glad you're getting more than 2 hours of sleep now! i got sick a couple of summers ago from lack of sleep. i was on an extremely unhealthy schedule. sorry i haven't kept up on your blog. i'll try to make it by some time soon. and thanks for the comments about 2-15. i rarely go back and check comments that far back. and i broke down and added the word verification so you don't have to endure those foul comments that i miss. toodles!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

poor fellow... joining the ranks of all of us other miserable word-verifying people. :)

God bless! Toodles, too! (I'm not sure I've ever typed that word... actually, I don't think I've ever used it in any other form either.) lol :)

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home