Wednesday, February 15, 2006

it's really a good thing i've been jogging. with this huge bag of m&m's constantly calling my name, i'm probably going to bloat right up. i'm becoming so obsessed, i'm even thinking of getting an M tattoo. i'm also thinking of increasing my running time/distance. and on the topic of health... drink more water people! courtney r. told me yesterday that she hadn't drunk anything but dr pepper for three days. then today when we were eating lunch i asked her if she'd had any water yet, and she said no, while sipping yet another glass of dp. 4 days!!! she ignored my pleas that she give herself some real hydration. i swear a person should shrivel up like a prune after 4 days on dp alone. why in the world do i come in from class, sit in front of my computer, and eat 10 powdered donuts...? *sigh* class from 9:30 till 5 tomorrow. on the plus side, the week is more than half over. good day!

spoony \SPOO-nee\, adjective:1. Foolish; silly; excessively sentimental.2. Foolishly or sentimentally in love.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah...she's not the only one aflicted with "Dr. Pepperitis" I'm afraid to say.
My sig. other is ADDICTED to it - no matter what he claims - to the point that drinking water makes him "sick".
...Yeah, because his body doesn't know what to do with plain water anymore! It's a sugar withdrawl!

Personally, I drink Coke when I bother with sodas. It's not as sticky sweet as others and I figure, with it's acclaimed dissolving properties, perhaps it will quickly dissolve any other "bad" things I might consume...like that ribeye and the baked potato that came with it. Augh!

And to those who might announce that I've been known to drink Root beer...well, that's a rare thing. Some places, the water tastes so bad, you HAVE to disguise it in the sweetest thing possible. (-_^)

11:20 AM  
Blogger quirky said...

yeah, i hear ya. the water tastes dreadful in the dorms, that's for sure. and i think i'm rather addicted to dr pepper as well (i'm on my 2nd 24 pack for the semester, and i already drink it in the cafeteria with every meal). it's just that i feel bad and dehydrated if i don't also drink water with every meal. so i guess i'm addicted to water as well. especially since i go jogging. man cannot exercise on dr pepper alone...

3:31 PM  
Blogger Bree said...

Why in the world CAN'T I sit in front of the computer and eat ten donuts? Oh yeah that's right......because I'll look like Jabba the Hut afterwards!

Be grateful for what you have.

And personally, water is the best.

Speaking of running, I must get in mine for the day, so adios!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home