Sunday, March 19, 2006

HOLY COW!!!!

i am in suuuuuuuuch a good mood i'm about to explode. so first of all, before i tell you about spring break, i have to tell you that i just got back (online) the results of my music lit midterm. i am proud to say... no, let me rephrase that... i am glowing to announce that i got a 102.5 on it!!!! if only i could tell dr mann. oh wait... i probably could if i wanted to bad enough. i wonder if he would be proud, or just ask me why i couldn't have pulled my act together a little sooner for him. ahh well, even if it does take a whole semester (or more), there should be rejoicing for the return of a wayward lazy music lit student, no? in fact, i'm so excited about it, that i shall not even finish a post about spring break (which was wonderful, btw). instead i shall here include a link to my friend karen's blog where you may go to see a few pictures of our antics, as well as a brief summary of our activities. never fear, my own pictures and posts will come soon. actually, some of the pictures just might repeat, since we shared. sweet dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home