Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Theory, Politics and Candy

i just don't know what's going on with theory. i swear it's getting easier! if this is semester four, of what supposedly is a progressively more difficult class, it should be getting really intense. so i've decided that subjects with cumulative ideas which are constantly reinforced by incorporation with new material, are my forte. strongly contrasted with such things as music lit (ahem) which never ceases to baffle me with its elusive nature. and poli sci... i just don't know. as far as my understanding goes, and the difficulty of tests, it's going to be comparable to regular history. my chance of success being supplemented by a totally awesome teacher. so yeah, basically i'm feeling really stoked about school. i think i should go study. not to mention eat more m&m's.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

i wish i was stoked about school. last night i laid on my floor with my notebook... not studying, but discussing with ashley the woes of college. we decided that our lives were best at 16, before reality came knocking. fyi- the process of osmosis does not apply to studying. much to my displeasure, no matter how long you lay on your books the information does not absorb into your brain.

4:21 PM  
Blogger quirky said...

that's just because you don't have the highly advanced percolator textbooks, complete with sponge adapter and ear piece. catch up with the times why don't you...

5:27 PM  
Blogger quirky said...

oh you raised me right... the reason i haven't finished it is that i also have reeses cups, hershey's bars, jelly beans, yogurt, dr pepper, etc... don't worry, my candy appetite is still strong.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home