Monday, October 09, 2006

i'm doing much better this afternoon. i did start of the morning by almost throwing up when i tried to swallow my horse pill (sulfameth trimethaprim... sounds horsish, doesn't it). stupid thing. so big and foul in the throat.

turned in my paper for music history (it was crap, i admit).

floated through spanish, trying to pretend that i wasn't really there. it didn't work. in fact, my presence was felt so strongly that they signed me in for my lab 15 minutes before i got there. thanks for the free minutes dude...

now if i can just get my face out of this bag of doritos and my behind over to the library to study with ben i'll be doing great!

i didn't sleep well or enough last night. just got up from a 1 hours nap. it was way nice.

practice tonight after studying with ben. will i survive? yes, i'll survive. coffee will be my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home