Saturday, January 07, 2006

Good Lookin'

i mentioned before that the kitchen in this house has very many mirrors. it can be quite distracting. also, with only two small bathrooms in a household of 8, the facilities can become rather congested with bedtime activities such as brushing teeth, etc. because of this, some of us occassionally brush our teeth in the kitchen. after bringing the activity of tooth cleansing into such close proximity to the mirrors, mom found it necessary to enact a "farding, not flossing" policy. we support all sorts of vain self-admiration, primping and slicking back of hair, but white flossing flecks on the cabinet doors are beyond unacceptable. ;-)

i finished all the baseball cap holders (i wonder how many times i've written that in black marker the last week). WOOHOOOO!!! hopefully i can get another week's worth of work from them. but it's nice to have an order completely out of the way. besides delivery, which will take place on monday. oooo, speaking of monday, that's when i'm scheduled to have my cavity filled. my heart leaps within me.

diktat \dik-TAHT\, noun:1. A harsh settlement unilaterally imposed on a defeated party.2. An authoritative decree or order.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again off topic:

4:30 would be fine. We shall be well met a Java Jacks to do intellectual battle. (I'll try to lose with grace. -G-)
Should I bring a travel board or will there be room for my luck set? (Never been in Jack's to know.)

Also; You still looking for new music? I might be able to hook you up. E-mail me privately if you're interested, so I'm not cloggin' up your blog with uninteresting stuff, & I'll give ya a list o' all the genres & such that I've got.

Turtle / JD / Kilian

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home